Pharmacogenomics Education Program (PharmGenEd) joined up with SDPharmNet to present a seminar titled "Pharmacogenomics in Clinical Practice." During this seminar, we learned about how pharmacogenomics evidence is translated into clinical practice. We heard from attendees about what pharmacogenomics services are offered at their health systems.
- Anthony Morreale, Pharm.D., M.B.A. Associate Chief Consultant for Clinical Pharmacy Services and Healthcare Delivery Services Research, Pharmacy Benefits Management Services, Department of Veterans Affairs
- Margaret Mendes, Pharm.D. Formulary Management Biologics and Pharmacogenomics Clinical Specialist, VA San Diego Healthcare System
- C. Douglas Monroe, RPh, MS, FCSHP. Pharmacist Project Manager for Biotechnology, Emerging Pharmaceutical Technology, and Specialty Pharmacy at Kaiser Permanente (KP) Drug Information Services in California
- Matthew Price, MD. Assistant Professor, Scripps Translational Institute, Director of the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory, Scripps Green Hospital
- Grace Kuo, Pharm.D., MPH. Associate Professor of Clinical Pharmacy and Associate Dean, UCSD Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences; PharmGenEd Director; SDPharmNet Director