San Diego Pharmacist Resource and Research Network
Welcome to the San Diego Pharmacist Resource and Research Network (SDPharmNet™), where pharmacists from various practice settings are collaborating to provide the best practices, tools, and resources for pharmaceutical care and medication therapy management services.
SDPharmNet™ is joining efforts with the County of San Diego Department of Health and Human Services Agency (HHSA) and Be There San Diego (BTSD) to participate in the project "CDC Healthy Works: Prevention Initiatives" (Project Figure). The project conducts assessments of pharmacist-provided services for patients with hypertension and diabetes in health-system and community pharmacies. Through dissemination of best practice recommendations, we are eager to see more health-systems integrate pharmacists into their care teams and facilitate linkages with community pharmacies. If you are interested in participating in this project, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay tuned for upcoming seminars!
Benefits of Membership
- Network with other members, UCSD faculty and students from the School of Pharmacy and the School of Medicine, and guest speakers from other networks
- Collaborate with other pharmacists and researchers to improve pharmacy service quality and medication safety
- Participate in pharmacy research from generating research questions to disseminating and implementing the best practices research findings
- Access to resources pertinent to practice-based guidelines and tools
- Advance pharmacy practice through practice-based research
Click HERE to become a member of SDPharmNet™.